Over 50% of plug sockets are never used! Yet most are at child-height, cover them up so your child can’t push anything into the holes.
- Smooth, no grip design - an extra tight fit and bevelled edges prevent little ones from grasping and tampering.
- Two step lift and pull child-proof removal - either lift the arm with your nail or place a coin in the horizontal slot to release it. Only adult hands are strong enough to remove the socket cover.
- Locks with a ’click’ - so you know it’s safely in place, and your child protected.
- Designed to fit a UK 3-pin Type G socket - no tools needed for installation.
- Meets safety standards - Complies with all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
Use from when your baby starts to move, normally from about six months of age.