Protects tiny fingers from slamming doors and prevents children from getting locked in a room. Use it on the top or on the side of a door.
- Tough, durable and shock-absorbing - the material we have chosen won’t deform, compress or shear, so it won’t break or move as the door slams.
- Non-slip and non-stretch material - unlike foam-based products, it won’t start falling off after a time. Keeping its shape, it will stay put and be able to protect your child’s fingers.
- Unique Fred EZ-Dock™ - attaches to your wall with Fred SecureHold™ adhesive. Simply push the Door Stopper onto the EZ-Dock at night so it’s out of reach of children, and you always know where to find it.
- Bite and choke safe - made with non-toxic, food-grade material as we know that given a chance, a child puts everything in their mouth. Tough: no need to worry about them biting off a chunk.
- Meets safety standards - Complies with safety standard EN16554 for door stoppers as well all the relevant clauses of the toy standard EN71Series.
Where and When to use
Use in the daytime when your baby starts to move, normally from about six months of age. Position either on the top of your door (no closer than 35cm from the hinged edge), or on the side of the door high enough to be out of reach of children. Fits most doors (30-45mm thick) and no tools are required.